We recommend that you first do the Learn How to Build Your Own Website in 4 Hours! course before you do this one if you don’t know how to create a website.
The course will have 4 hours of tutoring sessions, a practical project of building your very own website and a final practical exam. At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
This course will cover:
- Setting up an online store
- Adding product to your store, including physical and intangible (non-physical, e.g. electronic) products
- Managing stock and orders in the store
- Giving coupons / adding specials in the store
- Importance of using good keywords, product categories and tags
- The customer checkout process
- Different payment gateways available and how to set them up
- Allowing for tax
- Allowing for shipping costs in product purchases.
By the end of this course you will have a basic e-commerce store built on the website you built yourself or in the Learn How to Build Your Own Website in 4 Hours! course.