Learn the basics surrounding Graphic Design from a full time highly qualified graphic designer. Graphic design and building basic websites can help students earn a good part-time income.
The course will have 4 hours of tutoring sessions, a practical project of building your very own website and a final practical exam. At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
The class is best presented on a one-to-one basis. However, up to 4 will be allowed to attend the class and share the cost.
This class will cover the following:
- Important concepts in graphic design
- Available graphic design resources
- Some basics on using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Creating your first vector logo
- Other frequently required graphics.
Find the presenter’s portfolio at the link below: